Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Week Off

Hello Readers,

I took a last minute week off from blogging because my partner took a vacation for work and I wanted to spend some time with her. I also had to spend the week prepping for my next surgery, which was a lot harder than I expected it to be. I had to go to the bank and make sure I could deposit checks, I won't be able to sign them but I got that sorted out. I had to finish up the process for dropping out of college, I wasn't exactly happy about that, but I am out of medical leave so it was either that or end up failing out which wasn't an option for me. After that I had to get all my mileage information for my LNI claim so that I can get paid back, I can't believe I have traveled 4033.2 miles since this all started.

The week wasn't all bad news though, as a matter of fact I finally got my partner to understand why I went organic, and now she is trying to go organic too! I was so proud of her when I saw her come home with a bunch of organic foods, where she used to come home with nothing but junk. It will be nice to not have the temptation anymore.

This week has also been one where I didn't follow my diet so well, I still ate healthy but I ate more than I should have because my partner was on vacation. Today is a new day, I am going to get back on my program and try and actually watch my calories intake.

Let's see what else did I do this week.

Oh! I went and saw two movies that I have been dying to see, and I have to say they were worth the money for sure. I went and saw Fast and Furious 6 and Star Trek: Into The Darkness I highly recommend both of them. Next week I am supposed to go see Now You See Me. I won't talk about the movies cause I don't want to spoil the endings but they were great!

I also came up with a list of blogs entries that I would like to write about, here is a list of the few that I know I will be writing about in the future:

1) Protein Powders
2) Zumba
3) People Who Inspire Me
4) A Letter To Myself
5) A Letter To My Loved Ones
6) Anti-Bullying
7) Homemade Shakes Without A Blender
8) Video Games
9) RPGing
10) Struggles Of Writing My Book
11) Surgery Update
12) Weekly Music Playlists
13) Shopping On A Budget
14) Movie Of The Week
15) Bucket List
16) Recipes
17) Psychology

I am sure I will think of more in the future but these are what are on my mind right now. I am also going to try and participate in other bloggers weekly topics. Naturally from July 11th till probably August 1st I may not be able to update my blog, so I may write a few entries in advance and schedule them to post while I am down.

Also.... am I the only one who cries every time Betty gets the letter from the war department. I can't stop watching this movie and I always cry when it gets to that part. I've even tried muting it and skipping over it, but nope I still cry.

Anyways, I hope you all have a good weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there :)

Sincerely,
Gypsy




No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo Aboutme_zps9766dc0b.png  photo Advertise_zps7b1eaa72.png  photo Bloglovin_zps07341691.png  photo Twitter_zps6493489e.png  photo Facebook_zps2e646b7d.png  photo Instagram_zps9d9951a9.png  photo ebayshop_zps04b15cbd.png  photo Pinterest_zps27098cbc.png  photo Polyvore_zps6e911538.png  photo Tumblr_zpsb95cfa82.png